Joint Scientific Experiments on Micro-gravity Platforms. Joint Italian Israeli Labs in Space

קרןמשרד המדע הטכנולוגיה והחלל
מדינהIsrael
סוגPartnership Activities, Research Grants
תאריך אחרון11/06/2018
פקולטהEngineering, Exact Sciences, Life Sciences, Medicine
תיאור

the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, the Israeli Ministry of Science and Technology, in collaboration with the Italian Space Agency and the Israeli Space Agency are issuing the present Call for Proposals to select scientific experiments to be conducted in absence of gravity on remote controlled microgravity platforms. The call will address the fields of biological, biotechnological, chemical and physical sciences for which it is believed that the effects of microgravity produce clear advantages both in terms of simplification and of research value.

 

 

Funding: €100,000 total (This amount shall account for a maximum of 70% of the total budget of the proposed experiment. The remaining 30% shall be covered by other sources of financing.) 

Duration: 2 years 

 

Research Authority due date: 4.6.18

קבצים מצורפים
שיתוף פעולהItaly
קישורלאתר
עדכון אחרוןעדכון אחרון: 12/04/2018
אוניברסיטת תל-אביב, ת.ד. 39040, תל-אביב 6997801
UI/UX Basch_Interactive