US Air force Academy: Project on Advanced Systems and Concepts for Countering WMD (PASCC)
|קרן||US Department of Defense|
|פקולטה||Humanities, Law, Social Sciences|
PASCC will select a number of proposals for research and dialogues for FY18 funding. Offerors are invited to propose research that addresses topics within the following general categories:
1. Countering-WMD proliferation.
2. Countering improvised threats and facilitating rapid capability delivery.
3. Countering-WMD employment.
4. Deterrence, dissuasion, assurance, stability, and escalation.
5. Nonproliferation: Regulation, prevention, and denial of WMD by international agreements and cooperative threat reduction (CTR) initiatives.
6. Emerging and future threats.
Funding: $50,000- $150,000
Research Authority due date: 31.5.18
|עדכון אחרון||עדכון אחרון: 10/04/2018|